Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's time!

My cousin pointed out to me that I have been remiss in updating my blog.  So thanks, Rachel.  And I'm sorry!  


Well, I'm finally starting the college program on Wednesday.  This is so surreal!  I remember my countdown starting somewhere around 134 days left before disney.  I remember getting excited when it was finally down to double digits, and now it says three.  THREE!  


Everybody I've talked to with August 18 move-in dates (like me) is in town and ready to get started.  I'm hanging out with a couple girls I met on Facebook who are doing the program and staying in housing also.  We're staying at a hotel, going to Universal Studios tomorrow and Knott's on Tuesday.  


They've given us a tentative schedule for our first week.  Mine goes something like this:


Day 1 (wednesday) :  Arrival and Check in.  I'm checking in, moving in, and attending what I'm sure will be a very boring mandatory housing meeting.  


Day 2 (thursday) :  Orientation and a Disneyland Resort Resource Info Fair where we will "have the opportunity to meet and learn about many of the different organizations and resources available to you as a Disneyland Resort Cast Member"


Day 3 or 4 (friday or saturday) :  Traditions.  The first paid day of work, and the day I'll get my training schedule and work information.  




And that's all they've told us so far.  I'm anxious to move in and meet my roommates (hopefully I actually like them... fingers crossed) and to start working.  I'm telling myself that having to use a Nikon every day won't be so bad.  


Okay.  bedtime.  USH tomorrow.  KBF tuesday.  Move-in wednesday.


My life is craaaazyyyyy.


-Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment