Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Roommate Notification

Ah!  I can't believe it's almost a month until I start at Disney!

I'm having a crazy summer.  Working at Universal is ridiculously fun, I love the studio tour.  This is the view from the tram loading plaza, and what I get to look at all day:




My summer is so busy!  I'm currently sitting in the Phoenix airport charging my computer on my way to Omaha, NE for some senior photo shoots.  

I haven't had many blog updates because, obviously, my college program hasn't started yet and I haven't had any significant Disney updates to talk about.  However, I recently got my roommate notification email!    Her name is Samantha and she's from Washington state.  I haven't had a chance to talk to her much but I do know she's working at the front desk of one of the resorts.   I think it's cool that everyone in our apartment will have different roles, it'll give us a lot to talk about when we meet each other!   I don't know if Samantha and I will be actual roommates or just apartment-mates, but I'm going to assume roommates since we only heard about each other. 

But anyway... that was my news.  Thrilling, I know!

Well, I'm about to board my flight so I'm out!

adios guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment