Monday, September 13, 2010

I love working at Disneyland.

I don't necessarily love my specific role at the park, but I love working here.  I love seeing little kids meet their favorite character for the first time.  I love hearing stories from families from the different parts of the world who have saved up for years just to come here for a day.  I love the look on kids' faces when they ask if I know Mickey and I tell them that he's my boss.  I LOVE answering questions and hearing people say to each other as they walk away "wow, the employees are just so nice here!"  

When we clock out every day there's a little Mickey icon that tells us "thanks for helping make the magic!" That's what I love.

Photopass... I love a little less.  Our department is new so it's kind of disorganized.  Photopass just switched from being part of the Merchandise section to being part of Entertainment, so the details are still being ironed out and it makes some things confusing.  It's not bad at all, I just see how much better it could be.  I kind of want to stay here and work my way up to management because I feel like I have so many ideas about things to do to make it better.  But, you know... school.

No comments:

Post a Comment