Saturday, February 13, 2010

So...

While I was googling the Disney college program trying to figure out what some of my interview questions would be, I saw a lot of people blogging about their experiences with the program. They all have such cool stories!

So I figured I'd start a blog... and maybe since I've started a blog of MY disney experiences I'll be more likely to work for Disney... right? Does it work that way?

haha, well... my interview is on Tuesday so I guess we'll see.

The questions I'm most worried about answering are ones about why I want to work for Disney, and what qualities I have that would put me above everyone else who's applying.

It's not that I don't have answers to why I want to work for Disney... I just feel like it's the answer everyone must give. I just really really like Disney... always have, always will. I mean I've watched Disney movies my entire life, listened to radio disney watched the disney channel... and I've wanted to work for Disney my entire life. But doesn't everyone say that?

And then the question about why they should pick me.... yikes. I'm so bad at answering that! I mean, I have all these qualities that other people say I have, but it's so hard to talk about them because this is ME, not somebody else. I don't get to observe me like everyone else does, I AM me!

Hmmmm.... well, wish me luck.

We'll see what happens.... I have four days to freak myself out before this interview.


AHHHHHHHHH

(oh, feel free - meaning please please please please - comment with advice for me!)

-Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment